May 22 2013 Latest news:
Wednesday, September 19, 2012
PlayFootball is set to launch their latest centre in Romford next week and to celebrate, London24 is offering the chance for a 5-a-side team to be managed by Premier League footballer Matt Taylor at the adidas Predator Cup being held there on Thursday 27th September.
PlayFootball are offering this opportunity to any local 5-a-side team. The winning team will feature in the new centre’s launch tournament and be managed and coached by the West Ham player during the event, as well as be given free adidas shirts*. The expertise and insight of Taylor is sure to provide a tactical and motivational boost to the lucky winners.
For your chance to win this fantastic prize, simply answer the following question:
Chelsea’s Frank Lampard was born in Romford, but where did he start his footballing career?
c) West Ham
To be in with a chance of winning, Enter online at the link below, quoting “Playfootball”
If you would like to enter the adidas Predator Cup, please call the team on 08455 48 48 48 or email email@example.com. The tournament will start at 6.30pm on Thursday and will cost £20 per team to enter, with all proceeds going to Help For Heroes.
For more information on the Romford site visit http://www.playfootball.net/romford/home/ or call 08455 484848. The Brand New 3G 5-a-side Romford Centre is located at King George Playing Fields, Eastern Avenue West, opposite Burger King and Currys (A12).
*Matt Taylor will be able to coach the team for the initial stages of the competition. Free adidas kits on condition of playing in our leagues for one season. Maximum six pairs of boots to be allocated nto the winning team. Boots will only be awarded after the winning team has played in a PlayFootball league for six consecutive weeks. Management reserve the right to refuse entry to the tournament.
Terms and Conditions.
1. The prize consists of free entry into the adidas Predator Cup at PlayFootball Romford on Thursday 27th September for one five-a-side team. The team will be given adidas shirts upon arrival and will be introduced to Matt Taylor during the tournament.
2. The package does not include travel to or from the centre.
3. Competition open to all UK residents with the exception of employees of PlayFootball, adidas or Hatch Communications, their immediate families, agents or anyone else associated with the administration.
4. No cash alternative will be offered.
5. The competition closes at midday on Tuesday 25th September
6. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
7. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. All entrants must be willing to participate in publicity should they be a winner.
9. We reserve the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the competition if, in our sole discretion, the competition is not capable of being conducted as specified in the competition rules.