June 18 2013 Latest news:
Thursday, September 20, 2012
To celebrate Potato Week (1st – 7th October 2012), London24has teamed up with www.manyfacesofpotatoes.co.uk to give one lucky reader the chance to win a reservation for two at double Michelin Starred restaurant, L’Atelier de Joël Robuchon, to exclusively sample the world’s first potato tasting menu.
Sitting on the award winning restaurant’s carte du jour for the duration of Potato Week, the £152 per head menu comprises eight delicious courses using potatoes, from a salt and vinegar crisp cocktail and potato petit fours, to the world’s most decadent bangers and mash.
Carefully and passionately crafted by Joël Robuchon protégé and Master Chef winner Olivier Limousin using the highest quality ingredients, the tasting menu offers everything you would expect and more from a twice Michelin Starred restaurant and has been designed to showcase the versatility of potatoes.
For your chance to enjoy a truly jaw dropping taste sensation and experience potatoes at their taste bud tingling best, simply click on the link below.
Terms and conditions
1. The competition opens on 17 September, 2012 and closes on 28 September 2012
2. The prize includes a £304 voucher for L’Atelier de Joël Robuchon and excludes travel, accommodation and additional expenses incurred above and beyond the tasting menu
3. The prize is redeemable on any evening from the 1st October 2012 – 7th October 2012 inclusive
4. Competition entrants must be 18 or over
5. The competition is only open to those residing in Great Britain
6. All entries will be entered into a draw and the winner will be selected at random
7. There is no cash alternative to the above prize
8. Employees, agents of AHDB and their immediate families and any other party professionally associated with the competition are excluded from entering the competition