London train services disruption - full list
10:02 28 October 2013
Here is a full list of disruption to the capital’s train services caused by what is fast becoming known as The Great Storm of 2013.
On the Tube
• Bakerloo line: Severe delays between Stonebridge Park and Harrow and Wealdstone due to an obstruction on the track at Kenton
• Central line: Severe delays due to an earlier obstruction on the track
• Circle line: Severe delays due to an earlier obstruction on the track
• District line: No service between Ealing Common and Ealing Broadway due to an obstruction on the track. Severe delays on the rest of the line
• DLR: Severe delays to all routes
• Metropolitan line: Severe delays between Harrow on the Hill and Amersham/Moor Park/Uxbridge and Chesham while we deal with an obstruction on the track. Minor delays on the rest of the line. No service between Moor Park and Watford while we deal with an obstruction on the track.
• Overground: Services suspended
• Piccadilly line: No service between between Acton Town and Rayners Lane due to an obstruction on the track. Severe delays on the rest on the line
• Jubilee line: Minor delays due to an earlier obstruction on the track
• First Capital Connect: No trains running until further notice
• C2C: No estimate for resumption of service. Certainly nothing before 12pm.
• Greater Anglia: No passenger trains until at least 12pm.
• First Great Western: Disruption expected until 10am
• London Midland: Passengers are being urged against travel south of Northampton until further notice
• Virgin Trains: Services to and from Euston suspended due a tree blocking the line
• South West Trains: Services not expected to resume before 11am due to 33 fallen trees blocking lines
• Southern: Some services running into Victoria but with delays
• Chiltern: Running with limited service. Passengers are advised to check chilternrailways.co.uk
• Southeastern: London to Sevenoaks services restarted around mid-morning
• East Midlands: No services to or from London St Pancras for the rest of the day due to damage to overhead power lines
Dozens of the capital’s roads have been affected. Click here for full, real-time details. Falling trees caused disruption on these roads.
• A111 at Cockfosters
• A112 in Walthamstow