May 22 2013 Latest news:
Tuesday, August 21, 2012
A 24-year-old man from London died in nightclub fire in Thailand, police have confirmed.
Michael Pio Tzouvanni was among four people who perished at a popular disco in party capital, Phuket.
Forensic experts used his dental records to identify him.
Police Lieutenant General Jarumporn Suramanee said Mr Tzouvanni died from smoke inhalation in the fatal blaze at the Tiger Discotheque, on Patong beach.
His brother flew to Thailand last weekend following reports that he had vanished.
At least 11 people were also injured in the fire.